Saturday 5 March 2011

My legacy Rules

I'm Doing the alphabet legacy. So the heir's name will begin with A and her children's names will begin with B and their children will be C and so on until I have 26 generations and end with Z.
I'm not aloud to use ANY cheats.
Ageing must be set to normal and it must be on.
If my heir dies with no children to legacy is over.
If the second generations heir dies and i have a spare i will continue with the spare.
I must use a sim in sunset valley.
My sim will have a job.
My sims will live on 15 summer hill court.
When the second generation heir reaches young adult all their siblings will move out and their parents.
Those are  the rules! I hope you will read and enjoy my legacy.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Sounds like fun! :)

    Check out my baby blog here : http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm doing an alphabet Legacy as well! I really like yours so far! I followed! Here's the link to mine!

    http://ts3thomaslegacy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete