Sunday 6 March 2011

Chapter 4 - Another baby?

With more money we decided to upgrade everything.


Now i was pregnant I wanted a girl, so i ate some watermelons.

I then read a pregnancy book to help have a healthy baby.

Ben loved his food!

Ben also loved playing in his toy box.

Ben's first steps.

I rang work today and told them i wanted to quit my job.

The next morning whilst painting i noticed my bump.

We bought a crib for the baby.

I taught Ben how to talk.

He learnt in no time!

He was a little musician... well sort of. 

I painted this picture that sold for 200 simoleons.

We had quite a bit of extra money and bought a dining table and a computer!

I was fixing this tv for Sue Scoth when...

I went into labour!

I gave birth to a little boy named Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment