Sunday 6 March 2011

Chapter 3 - The new born

The second We got home i fed my precious newborn his first bottle.

I decided to change my everyday outfit.

Stiles shouted me because he'd broken the toilet... He wouldn't fix it because he's a neat freak and he would get dirty water on him!

I loved my delicate little boy.

Stiles loved the guitar, but i have no clue why he plays it in his PJ's?

Stiles read the newspaper and found a article saying "The bounds household gave birth to a bouncing baby boy last night weighing a healthy 7.5 named Ben. He is now resting at home with his parents"

I gave the trampoline ago! It was so fun! 

Birthday time! But whos birthday?

Ben's birthday! Ben had my eyes my face shape and Stile's Hair colour.

I taught Ben how to walk.

Me and Stiles decided it was time to try for another baby.

The 1st time, no lullaby.

So we tried again and Success! Pregnant!


Sorry this post is short, but if you enjoyed it please follow at the side :)

1 comment:

  1. Ben is adorable! Crossing fingers for a girl this time!


    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete