Saturday 5 March 2011

Chapter 1 - Finding the man.

I moved into 15 summer hill court, with little funds i bought the basics.

I decided to get a job at the firestation as i was brave!

I headed down to the park and met a man called Stile Mcgraw. He was single.

I told him i was a fire-fighter and he was so impressed!

I loved my job but often worried about the danger involved.  

After a long day at work i slept all night.

I met up with Stiles again the next day.

I gave him a kiss and asked him to go steady. He was just about to ask the same question so he said yes!


I met Stiles again at the beach with the sun shining on the calm sea.

I thought the time was right and I proposed! But, will he say yes?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!
    Can't wait to see what he says!

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete